Wednesday 16 February 2011

My stop motion video

To make my stop motion film i took pictures of each individual word in different locations around Burton, then picked just one picture for each word and then put it into movie maker.




My Video.




I found this task fun and easy to do because you could make a video with your own ideas and getting other ideas from the internet. I liked this task because i could make my own video using my own ideas.

Equipment:
  • Canon EOS 1000D
  • Words
  • Locations
How i did my video:

Each word I had I took pictures of that word in different places around burton, by placing the word on an object, wall, floor etc and taking about 5 or 6 pictures of each word so when I got back to class I could pick 1 picture of each word.

When I found a good picture for each word, I uploaded them onto movie maker, putting them all in order with a picture of the photographer at the end. I timed ecah one so it was going slow that at the last word it word fade onto the photographer, the music I used was a piano piece to make my video look sutle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Understand the design development process Unit 7- P1
    Be able to use the design development process in own work Unit 7- P2
    You have also shown an ability to be able to communicate ideas and intentions clearly Unit 7- P3
    Be able to investigate photographic media, techniques, and technology. Unit 23 - P1
    Know about the characteristics and properties of photographic materials. Unit 23 - P3, M3

    Steve

    ReplyDelete